I’m thankful for the knowledgeable and talented professionals who have contributed guest posts to my blog this year.
Here’s a list of guest posts, with links to the bloggers’ websites and Twitter accounts.
- Do longer articles really get shared more often? by Angelique Geehan
- Momentum Tricks for Bloggers by Laura Laing (@MathforGrownups)
- 5 Tips for getting your experts’ cooperation when you need it by Anne Banks
- The FVP—The Fee Value Proposition by Richard Rosso(@rr0710)
- Rethinking the Traditional Content Process by John Refford (@iamreff)
- Techniques to boost your white paper’s visual appeal by David Williams
- The Future of Marketing is a Newsroom Mentality by Jesse Mark (@econchatter)
- The Six Keys to Confident Presenting by Beverly D. Flaxington (@BevFlaxington)
- Got Metaphor? by Anne Miller (@annemillerny)
- The Copywriter’s #1 Secret…Revealed by Krista Magidson (@KristaMagidson)
I also hosted some wonderful guest bloggers last year. See “Guest bloggers: 2012 in review.”