Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing (#1, #4, #5, #9, #10), blog (#2), proofreading (#3), investment commentary (#6), newsletter (#7), and grammar (#8). If you’d like to quickly improve your writing, check out #1! The #2 post is a practical checklist for writing more than just blog posts.
I’m only listing one Mistake Monday post, although more were among the most viewed, because one Mistake Monday post is much like the others. Check out my Mistake Monday posts if you’d like to improve your proofreading skills!
My posts that attracted the most views during 2018’s fourth quarter
- 5 things my English teachers failed to teach me
- Financial blog post test—do you pass?
- MISTAKE MONDAY for December 24: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- Down with (The Index) parenthetical notes!
- My 2018 reading, with recommendations for you
- My best tip for improving your investment commentary
- The e-newsletter problem you don’t know about
- Being right about grammar isn’t always good enough
- Write like an effective lawyer
- 4-step process to define your audience