“How to Win More Clients by Blogging”
Third Party Marketing Association webinar
“How to Write Blog Posts People Will Read: A 5-Lesson Writing Class for Financial Advisors”
Five virtual sessions. Sponsored by the speaker. Presented since 2010. Available on demand.
“How to Write Emails People Will Read” or “Writing Emails and Letters People Will Read”
- Accelus Partners teleseminar
- FPA Experience 2012—Eligible for continuing education credit, San Antonio, Tex.
- FPA of Houston, Houston, Tex.
- FPA of Colorado—Eligible for continuing education credit, Denver, Colo.
- FPA of Massachusetts, Norwood, Mass.
- NAPFA Genesis webinar
- NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors) MA study group, Waltham, Mass.
- RINET Company—1-hour workshop; 3-hour workshop, Boston, Mass.
“How to Write Investment Commentary People Will Read”
Eligible for CFA Institute continuing education credit. Typically sponsored by the CFA Institute−I am a member of the Institute’s speaker program−or by the CFA Institute’s societies listed below
- Baltimore CFA Society, Baltimore, Md.
- Boston Security Analysts Society, Boston, Mass.—presented three times
- CFA Society Atlanta
- CFA Society Colorado, Denver, Colo.
- CFA Society of Naples, Naples, Fla.
- CFA Society of Washington, D.C.
- CFA Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Hartford Society of Financial Analysts, Hartford, Conn.—presented twice
- Maine CFA Society, Portland, Me.
- New York Society of Security Analysts—presented twice
- Providence Society of Financial Analysts
- Refining Wealth Conference, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Stamford CFA Society, Stamford, Conn.
- Corporate clients in Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and New Hampshire
- Webinar—self-sponsored presentation—presented annually in June
“How to Write Municipal Bond Commentary People Will Read”
- Thomson Reuters—Boston, MA
“You–The Secret of Great Blogs that Boost Your Readership”
“Supercharge Your Writing for the Web”
- Private workshop for asset management firm.
“How to Write What People Will Read About Investments”/”Four Secrets of Must-Read Communications”
- Boston Women in Finance—Boston, Mass., presented twice
- Professional Association for Investment Communication Resources (PAICR) New York City chapter
- Professional Association for Investment Communication Resources (PAICR) RFP Conference—New York City, N.Y.
“Writing White Papers,” sponsored by the American Society of Journalists and Authors, 2011 conference, “The Write Road to Success”—New York City, N.Y.