Need help writing articles?
Could you benefit from the help of a seasoned journalist and blogger who’s the author of Financial Blogging: How to Write Powerful Posts That Attract Clients. That’s me. I can ghostwrite your article to showcase your knowledge without eating up your time and energy.
Susan helps us write clear and informative communications for an institutional audience. She has an amazing ability to break through technical jargon and present it in a clear and understandable way without losing the meaning. I consider Susan an extension of our communications staff. She plays a key editing role for our firm and works directly with our investment professionals. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her writing services.
Susan is very helpful and very good at what she does. Her ability to understand our market and ask good questions saved us time and money while producing great results.
Susan’s particularly good at working through highly technical material very quickly. That’s very important in this business. A lot of people are good writers, but they have an extensive learning curve for something they’re unfamiliar with. Susan was able to jump very quickly into technical material.
Articles that I have ghostwritten, edited, or written under my own byline have appeared in many publications. For obvious reasons, the list below only links to items that have appeared under my byline.
Financial planning/investment management publications
- Advising Boomers
- Advisor Perspectives
- “Behavioral Finance – A Three-Part Model for Client Relationships “
- “Dan Fuss: The 50-Year Opportunity in Bonds”
- “Carmen Reinhart on Lessons from Past Financial Crises”
- “Investment Strategy Blogs Slow to Influence Financial Advisors”
- “Stable Risk Portfolios: Timely Alternative to Static Asset Allocations?”
- “Time to Invest in Frontier Market Stocks?”
- “The Four Top Investment Strategy Challenges for Investment Advisors”
- “Hedge Funds in High Net Worth Portfolios”
- “Will the U.S. Subprime Crisis Be as Bad as History Suggests?”
- CFA Magazine
- “Investing in Yourself Conference Offers Career-Savvy Advice”
- Financial Planning
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Trusts & Estates
- Wealth Manager
Mutual fund and investment management executive publications
- “Getting the Biggest Bang for Your Buck at Conferences” AIMSE Advisor
- “M&A Offers Opportunities to Marketing Directors” AIMSE Advisor
- “SEC Hedge Fund Registration: Dead or Alive?” AIMSE Advisor
- Mutual Fund Market News (now Money Management Executive)
Retail financial publications
- Bottom Line/Personal
- Louis Rukeyser’s Mutual Funds
- “Mysteries of Marketing in the Land of Tomato Bank,” American Banker
- Various banks’ proprietary newsletters
New England publications
- Boston Business Journal
- Boston Globe
- Boston Security Analysts Society News
- “On time, too late to invest internationally?” Women’s Business
Using Susan as we have for white papers and articles has created a great deal of efficiency for us. If we were to take time away from our day to write them ourselves, it would be a real loser for us. The investment of time for us, because of her preparation work, is minimal.
We’ve given Susan numerous assignments with stringent deadlines and she has come through every single time. Her attention to detail and fluid writing style are what keep us coming back for more.