Guest blogger guidelines
Guest bloggers have made some great contributions to my Investment Writing blog. Guest posts are welcome, but must meet the following requirements to be considered for publication.
1. Relevance – Please propose a topic that shows you’re familiar with the Investment Writing blog and our readers. Don’t expect me to come up with a topic for you.
2. Clear writing – Guest contributions must be reasonably well-written. They may be edited for clarity.
3. Brevity – Ideal length is 250-400 words. Longer posts may be considered.
4. Ease of posting – Once your post is accepted for publication, please provide a version in Microsoft Word (no fancy formatting, please, because it won’t carry over) or HTML along with a head shot photo, so it can be easily posted in the desired format.
5. Author’s credentials – Explain why you are qualified to write on this topic. Also, provide a two-sentence bio that will run with your guest post, if it is accepted. You may include a link to your website or blog in your bio. After I accept your post, I would like to receive a headshot photo from you.
After your post is published, I’d appreciate your spreading the word via social media. If you tweet it with a reference to @susanweiner or create a live link to my name in LinkedIn, I’ll be sure to see it.