To see what you missed on the virtual book tour for Financial Blogging: How to Write Powerful Posts That Attract Clients, please click the links below.
Last week’s posts:
- 4 Ways to Get Your Reluctant Portfolio Managers Blogging on Rock The Boat Marketing
- 3 Ways Your Blog Can Win Referrals from Financial Professionals on ByAllAccounts
- 6 tech tools that help you improve your writing output on FP Pad
- 4 tips for effective client introduction and reference requests on The Client Driven Practice
- 4 Questions That Can Improve Your Writing on Blueleaf’s The Scalable Advisor
- 4 tips for emails that get results from your adviser on DecisionMakers
Be sure to check back each week in August for new links to posts on my tour.
Don’t forget to buy my book!
Update: on August 16 I edited this post to remove information about a book discount that ended.