Guest bloggers have made some great contributions to my Investment Writing blog. Guest posts are welcome, but must meet the following requirements to be considered for publication.
1. Relevance – Please propose a topic that shows you’re familiar with the Investment Writing blog and our readers. Don’t expect me to come up with a topic for you.
2. Clear writing – Guest contributions must be reasonably well-written. They may be edited for clarity.
3. Brevity – Ideal length is 250-400 words. Longer posts may be considered.
4. Ease of posting – Once your post is accepted for publication, please provide a version in Microsoft Word (no fancy formatting, please, because it won’t carry over) or HTML along with a head shot photo, so it can be easily posted in the desired format.
5. Author’s credentials – Explain why you are qualified to write on this topic. Also, provide a two-sentence bio that will run with your guest post, if it is accepted. You may include a link to your website or blog in your bio. After I accept your post, I would like to receive a headshot photo from you.
Questions? Please post them in the Comments below.