https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png 0 0 Correna Wood https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Correna Wood2012-12-14 06:00:522012-12-14 10:01:50Guest bloggers: 2012 in review
Guest bloggers: 2012 in review
I’m thankful for the knowledgeable and talented professionals who have contributed guest posts to my blog this year.
Here’s a list of guest posts.
- Newbie blogger mistake: Making it hard for people to comment on your blog by Mridu Khullar Relph
- Make It a Worthwhile Experience—Marketing Your Brand on Pinterest by Caitlin Zucal
- Peter Lynch Went Shopping With Me At Whole Foods The Other Day by Ted Jenkin
- Please, Without All That Jargon, What is Search Engine Optimization? by Marcia Morgan
- Using Internal Links for Search Engine Success by Steve Tannuzzo
- What’s Your Content Strategy? (You have one, right?) by David Lufkin
- Why you want to announce your book with a press release by Sandra Beckwith
- Boost Chart Impact with Interpretation by Susan K. Becker
- Do Questions Make Good Titles? by Ady Dewey
- Good Writing is Good for Business by Gil Weinreich
- Only by Kim Blanton
I also hosted some wonderful guest bloggers last year. See “Guest bloggers: 2011 in review.”
Thanks for including my article! Here is to a GREAT and Happy New Year – Wishing you all the best!
CFP®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CRPC®, CMFC®, CRPS®
Editor in Chief of Your Smart Money Moves
Co-CEO and Founder of oXYGen Financial, Inc – The Leaders in Gen X & Y Financial Advice and Services
I’m delighted to have your insightful post on my blog. Happy New Year to you, too!