https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Top-Posts-e1491444202412.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2015-10-15 05:16:592015-10-12 13:03:58Top posts from the third quarter of 2015
Top posts from the third quarter of 2015
Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
The top post targeted investment commentary writers. The other posts offered a mix of practical tips on writing (#3, 5, 10), blogging (#4, 7, 9), and email (#2, 6, 8).
- Are financial predictions too risky for investment commentary writers?—this post sparked lots of discussion. Please join the conversation by leaving a comment or sharing on social media.
- The email subject line you should never use
- 7 ways to manage writing by committee—read this if you’ve ever struggled with managing input from multiple people
- Credit sources fairly in your financial blog posts—this is important if you want to be fair and avoid copyright infringement.
- Financial writer’s clinic: fact vs. interpretation
- What YOU say about highlighting text in emails
- 8 ways blogging is like bicycling
- Email lesson from a PayPal co-founder
- Use a wacky days list when you run out of blog ideas—I was surprised by this post’s popularity.
- Don’t break up your text too much!