Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
The top post targeted investment commentary writers. The other posts offered a mix of practical tips on writing (#3, 5, 10), blogging (#4, 7, 9), and email (#2, 6, 8).
- Are financial predictions too risky for investment commentary writers?—this post sparked lots of discussion. Please join the conversation by leaving a comment or sharing on social media.
- The email subject line you should never use
- 7 ways to manage writing by committee—read this if you’ve ever struggled with managing input from multiple people
- Credit sources fairly in your financial blog posts—this is important if you want to be fair and avoid copyright infringement.
- Financial writer’s clinic: fact vs. interpretation
- What YOU say about highlighting text in emails
- 8 ways blogging is like bicycling
- Email lesson from a PayPal co-founder
- Use a wacky days list when you run out of blog ideas—I was surprised by this post’s popularity.
- Don’t break up your text too much!