Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on email (#1), writing (#2, 5, 7, 9, 10), compliance (#3), marketing (#4, 6), and blogging (#8).
If you only read one of these posts, I suggest you pick #1. It could save you time as it boosts your email productivity.
- Email productivity booster for investment and wealth management <– This post sparked quite a few comments.
- “Deep Work” rules to help you write more <– I’d like to give a shout out to Cal Newport for his great book.
- 7 ways Compliance can work with investment writers for their mutual success <–This post benefits from input from several compliance professionals.
- 6 ways financial advisors can differentiate themselves
- Stop being happy–and win more readers
- Do I need to use the (r) mark with my CFP designation?
- Financial writing lesson from my sneakers
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Add Personality to Your Financial Writing
- 3 fixes for lousy quotes in your financial writing
- How to write calendar dates in your financial communications