They’re a mix of practical tips on marketing (#1, 7, 8, 10), blogging (#2), writing (#3, 5, 6, 9), investment commentary (#4, 6), and newsletters (#7).
— MichaelKitces (@MichaelKitces) November 11, 2016
- Get more mileage out of your financial webinar or podcast—Recycle your content! It’s one of the best ways to boost your marketing productivity.
- Controversial topic spurs LinkedIn discussion
- 3 ways writers drive investment professionals crazy—This is the flip side of #5.
- Market commentary for index investors
- Why experts love bad writing
- Mind maps: can they win buy-in for your writing?
- Print newsletter vs. e-newsletter for financial marketers—Print communications may seem old-fashioned, but they can reach your audience when electronic communications can’t.
- 4 tips for mutual fund fact sheet templates
- Infographic: Manage writing by committee—Many financial writers struggle with this challenge.
- 6 design tips for your first infographic