https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png 0 0 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2011-06-04 21:21:352015-05-18 14:51:45White paper questions and resources
White paper questions and resources
Thinking of commissioning a white paper?
To ensure an effective white paper, make sure you answer the following questions:
- Who is my audience?
- What do I want them to do after they read my white paper?
- What problem can I solve for them?
- Why will my readers care about this problem?
- What are the three main points I want to make?
Here are some resources that can help you learn more about white papers.
- Gordon Graham website
- Susan Weiner, “White paper marketing: Walk a fine line“
- Robert Bly, The White Paper Marketing Handbook—Bly says, “A white paper is a promotional piece in the guise of an informational article or report.”
- Michael Stelzner, Writing White Papers–a step-by-step guide to writing white papers
Looking for a seasoned white paper writer?
If you’re seeking a white paper writer who has written for leading investment and wealth management firms, I can help. You can learn more in “My process for writing your white paper.”
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Investment Writing on White Papers (Susan Weiner): Investment Writing is written by a CFA who works as a writer. Check out what Susan has to say. […]
Comments are closed.