Thinking of commissioning a white paper?
- Who is my audience?
- What do I want them to do after they read my white paper?
- What problem can I solve for them?
- Why will my readers care about this problem?
- What are the three main points I want to make?
Here are some resources that can help you learn more about white papers.
- Robert Bly, The White Paper Marketing Handbook—Bly says, “A white paper is a promotional piece in the guise of an informational article or report.”
- Michael Stelzner, Writing White Papers–a step-by-step guide to writing white papers
Looking for a seasoned white paper writer?
If you’re seeking a white paper writer who has written for leading investment and wealth management firms, I can help. You can learn more in “My process for writing your white paper.”