Investment professionals, mark April 1 in your calendar if you’re interested in expanding your professional publications.
April 1 is the deadline for submissions for potential publication in the September 2011 issue of the New York Society of Security Analysts’ new online peer-reviewed journal.
The society says it is “particularly interested in articles on financial regulation and risk management.”
The journal is aimed at practicing investment professionals. Here’s how it describes its goals.
- Educate investment professionals on theory and practice in securities analysis
- Offer a forum for the latest in thought leadership in the investment industry
- Promote discussion among various groups in the industry: professionals, regulators, private investors, company boards of directors and CEOs, students, etc.
- Supplement the programs and professional development curriculum offered by NYSSA
- Serve as a career development resource for readers
Start writing today!