In case you missed them, here are the top five posts from the Investment Writing blog during the first quarter of 2013.
As I mull over what made them popular, I notice that #1 is a quirky, personal piece that seems unlikely to be found via online search. Perhaps the title, which defies expectations, is what drew readers.
My CFA Institute Wealth Management post, #3, benefited from being highlighted in the CFA Institute’s social media coverage and my conference Twitter feed.
The other three top draws offer marketing tips, which always draw well. I’m sure it helps that Steve Wershing is a well respected author on the topic of referrals for financial advisors.
- Why I’m lucky clients didn’t flock to me
- Marketing tips from referral expert Steve Wershing
- CFA Institute Wealth Management Conference 2013 notes
- Learn what works in winning clients
- Outlook Social Connector: A cool email helper