Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
Everybody struggles with jargon. Perhaps that’s what put my financial jargon killer in the top spot.
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing (#1, 3), social media (#2), blogging (#2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9), book marketing (#5), and webinars (#10).
- Financial jargon killer: The Wall Street Journal
- My experiment blogging on LinkedIn
- Improve your financial writing with these rules—the strong performance by this post surprised me
- What’s too long for a blog post?—one of the longest blog posts I’ve ever written is the #2 post on my first-quarter top posts list, supporting the idea that long posts do well, but my #1 post has only 741 words
- Selling PDF e-books online: Tips from my E-junkie experience
- Financial blogging tip: Opinion + summary
- Blog post template: Write about a talk
- Financial blogging lessons from my spinning class
- Financial content: Ask questions of your readers
- Mistakes to avoid in your first live webinar
Want to learn to write better? Check out my June 23 investment commentary webinar!