Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on social media (#1), writing (#2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8), spelling and grammar (#3), blogging (#7), email (#9), and client communication (#10).
The number one post addresses one of my pet peeves: people who add me to their newsletter lists without my permission. Does that bother you, too?
- Our LinkedIn connection isn’t an invitation to spam
- Can YOU simplify investment commentary better than this? <–If you’d like to streamline your sentences, you’ll find this post helpful.
- My five favorite reference books for writers
- Reader question: How to get writers to follow style guidelines?
- Help employees write financial content for publication
- Writing tip: Make your point like The Wall Street Journal
- Work smarter, not harder, on your blog
- Write your lousy first draft!
- 4 reasons your emails don’t get results
- How to capture investment client questions when you lack access?