Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on investment commentary (#1, 2, 4), white papers (#5), writing (#8), blogging (#6), marketing (#3, 7), social media (#9), and email (#10).
- Who are the fixed-income commentary winners–and why?—I’d like to send a big “thank you” to all of the savvy fixed-income and other investment professionals who answered my survey
- Fonts: By the numbers—a guest contribution by @JoyceWalsh13
- Who’s writing the great investment content?
- 5 rules for using quotes in investment commentary—a guest contribution by @RobertMartorana
- Financial white paper writers who say “yes”
- Naming your financial blog–Is it necessary?
- Stop saying “Click here”!
- Style guidelines for financial services firms
- I’m no extrovert, but I play one on social media and so can you—if you’re an introvert, this may resonate with you
- Email and the mystery of the missing agreement