https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Top-Posts-e1491444202412.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2019-10-08 05:14:232019-10-07 18:15:29Top posts from 2019’s third quarter
Top posts from 2019’s third quarter
Check out my top posts from the third quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on newsletters (#1), communication (#2 ,#6), grammar (#3, #5), proofreading (#4), writing (#7, #9), and blogging (#8 & #10).
I’m only listing one Mistake Monday post, although more were among the most viewed, because one Mistake Monday post is much like the others. Check out my Mistake Monday posts if you’d like to improve your proofreading skills!
My posts that attracted the most views during 2019’s third quarter
- Are quarterly newsletters still useful?
- Prepare clients for market volatility
- MISTAKE MONDAY for July 8: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- My three main software tools for proofreading
- Contractions: Use or avoid in formal writing?
- Bad images hurt credibility
- More substitutions for economical writers
- Why should institutional investment managers blog?
- Buckle down to writing with a virtual stranger!
- Lemonade from lemons for your writing