https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Top-Posts-e1491444202412.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2020-01-14 05:51:582020-01-03 16:54:04Top posts from 2019’s fourth quarter
Top posts from 2019’s fourth quarter
Check out my top posts from the fourth quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing (#1, #3, #4), blogging (#2), and grammar (#5).
I got a thrill out of Bryan Garner, the inspiration for the #1 post, retweeting it. He’s an expert on writing and proper usage of the English language.
My #2 and #3 posts were included in Michael Kitces’ weekly round-ups of must-read articles for financial advisors, as I noted on my “In the News” page.
My posts that attracted the most views during 2019’s fourth quarter
- No brevity without substance, please
- Insecure about blogging? Write a letter
- Picture one person your work will help
- Avoid embarrassment by hiring knowledgeable writers
- MISTAKE MONDAY for October 28: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?