https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/TOPPOSTS-e1538678784414.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2020-10-13 08:30:002020-10-08 09:57:56Top posts from 2020’s third quarter
Top posts from 2020’s third quarter
Check out my top posts from the third quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing in general (#1, #3), writing for publication (#2, #5), and spelling (#4).
My posts that attracted the most views during 2020’s third quarter:
- 4 great tips for writing sentences
- A great way to annoy your editor–This post was inspired by my experience as a magazine editor. There are some writers whom I won’t ask to write for me again.
- Write better sentences with Joe Moran–If you read my #1 post, which was also inspired by Joe Moran, you’ve probably figured out that I love his book.
- MISTAKE MONDAY for September 28: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- Tips for writing book reviews–This post also was inspired by my experience as a magazine editor. I share what I learned from the strengths and weaknesses of book reviews that financial professionals have written for me.