Check out my top posts from the second quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on marketing (#1), writing (#2, #3, #5) and punctuation (#4).
- Ready-to-use content for financial advisors—Everyone wishes for marketing shortcuts. If you don’t have time to write your own content, you may consider using content written by others. It’s not ideal. But it’s better than nothing, especially if you can tailor the content to your clients and your firm.
- What “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” taught me about writing—This is a guest post by writer Anne Brennan.
- Stilettos in the gym—Believe it or not, this is a writing tip inspired by what I saw at my gym. As you might guess, I wrote this piece before the pandemic. I haven’t been to the gym in months.
- Mistake Monday for April 27: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?—You can test your proofreading skills on the last Monday of every month.
- Read critically or write badly