https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/TOPPOSTS.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2020-04-14 05:22:492020-04-08 15:24:59Top posts from 2020’s first quarter
Top posts from 2020’s first quarter
Check out my top posts from the first quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on communication (#1, #5), writing (#2, #4) and grammar (#3).
#1 and #5, a guest post by Andy McMorrow, both discuss how advisors can communicate effectively during a time of crisis like the current pandemic.
My posts that attracted the most views during 2020’s first quarter
- Financial communications during the coronavirus crisis
- How to achieve continuity in your writing
- MISTAKE MONDAY for January 27: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- Tips for managing author approvals—Managing author approvals can challenge the patience of financial writers and marketers. The process can be equally distressing for authors, if it’s not done well.
- Everything old is new again in advisor communications