They’re a mix of practical tips on marketing (#1, 6, 7), writing (#4, 5, 9, 10), blogging (#3, 10), newsletters (#2), compliance (#3), and investment commentary (#8).
Here’s my list of posts that attracted the most views during the second quarter.
- Be specific about your advantages, or lose prospects—This post received many social media shares.
- Catch e-newsletter non-openers with this technique—I’ve boosted my newsletter’s open rate with this technique.
- Fixing compliance issues with comments on your LinkedIn Pulse posts
- Quotation websites for your writing
- Underline your way to less financial jargon
- Use Trello to manage your VA’s marketing help
- Financial call transcripts: are they good for marketing?
- What are your top challenges in writing investment commentary?
- Writing lessons from a famous painter’s journey
- AP StyleGuard: the answer to your proofreading prayers?