Different folks find different titles reassuring amid the stock market’s ups and downs. This is what I’ve gathered from my call for “Article titles that reassure investors.”
My readers, including connections on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and I have submitted the titles you’ll find below. They are listed in alphabetical order.
Please vote for your favorite in the poll that appears in the right-hand column of this blog. If you have a better title, you can add it to the poll.
- 5 triggers that will ignite the next bull market
- A lost decade, really?
- Bernanke Replaced by Harry Potter
- The blessing of balance: A view from Down Under
- Comfort is rarely rewarded: Maverick Risk and False Benchmarks
- Downgrade should mean little to long-term investors
- Has the Downgrade Created a Buying Opportunity?
- How can I retire after 12 years of range-bound markets?
- How to invest in a market with a ceiling
- How to make money whether the market goes up or down
- I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
- Intelligent Trading: A Competitive Advantage During Market Plunges
- It’s Only Money
- Pray the Course
- Run, Ride or Buy? What Should Investors Do?
- Stocks Survive Slumps Time To Buy Soon
- Stronger Backdrop for Stocks This Time Around
- These are the times!
- Volatility does not imply direction – it’s the price we pay for a higher return in the long run.
- We’re not Greece!
- _You can also add your own candidate for most reassuring title.
It’ll be interesting to see which title wins. I wonder what it will say about what we find reassuring.
I will announce the winning title in my October e-newsletter.