Check out my top posts from the first quarter! If you’re trying to figure out how to improve your quarterly commentary process, check out #7!
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing (#1, #4, #9, #10), grammar (#2), punctuation (#3), blogging (#5, #6, #8), and investment commentary (#7).
I’m only listing one Mistake Monday post, although more were among the most viewed, because one Mistake Monday post is much like the others. Check out my Mistake Monday posts if you’d like to improve your proofreading skills!
My posts that attracted the most views during 2019’s first quarter
- Word and phrase substitutions for economical writers—I could tell from the social media response that this post resonated with readers.
- Don’t fix your grammar
- Mistake Monday for February 4: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- Make your bullet-pointed lists more powerful
- Manage comments on your financial blog
- Shakespeare lesson for bloggers
- Can “find and replace” prevent quarterly commentary errors?
- Feeling blah about your blog?
- Cracking eggs for your writing
- Boost your writing productivity with Theo Pauline Nestor