Check out my top posts from the third quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on writing in general (#1, #3), writing for publication (#2, #5), and spelling (#4).
My posts that attracted the most views during 2020’s third quarter:
- 4 great tips for writing sentences
- A great way to annoy your editor–This post was inspired by my experience as a magazine editor. There are some writers whom I won’t ask to write for me again.
- Write better sentences with Joe Moran–If you read my #1 post, which was also inspired by Joe Moran, you’ve probably figured out that I love his book.
- MISTAKE MONDAY for September 28: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- Tips for writing book reviews–This post also was inspired by my experience as a magazine editor. I share what I learned from the strengths and weaknesses of book reviews that financial professionals have written for me.