https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Top-Posts-e1491444202412.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2018-01-04 05:42:442018-01-08 17:56:30Top posts from 2017’s fourth quarter
Top posts from 2017’s fourth quarter
Check out my top posts from the last quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on grammar (#1), writing (#2, #9, #10), investment commentary (#3), client communication (#4 & #5), newsletters (#6), and blogging (#7, #8).
Post #1 sparked a lot of reader feedback when it headlined one of my monthly newsletters. My readers tend to care about topics like this.
I’m surprised that #4 made it on the top posts lists. Published late in December, it got a strong response from readers.
If you’re a blogger, check out #7 and #8, along with my financial blogging class.
My posts that attracted the most views during 2017’s fourth quarter
- Shall vs. will—which is best?
- My 2017 reading with book recommendations for you
- Bond market commentary rewrite
- Writing about the new tax legislation in your client letters
- Communicate with your clients about their legacy—This post features advice from Kathleen Burns Kingsbury
- Canned newsletters can hurt your marketing
- Blog post headings vs. no headings for your financial blog
- 4 financial blog post ideas from a writing teacher
- Don’t wait for perfection
- Red tulip writing exercise
Learn more about my financial blogging class!