* What was valuable for me was the structure. The handouts, the thesis statement, the rules.
* Your class delivered exactly what it promised.
* The best part for me was having my work edited and critiqued by a professional.
* Susan is onto something unique. There’s no one else doing exactly what she does.
* The class is great! I’m really getting a huge amount of value — there really is a process to writing.
* Any advisor who’s serious about blogging should take this class.
* Susan’s coaching is a classic case of “under-promise, over-deliver.” I highly recommend her as a writing coach or teacher. Her coaching has improved the quality of writing in my blog posts. My writing skills were very rusty when we started. Susan’s practical, insightful suggestions–along with her Blog Post Preparation Worksheet–have been an incredibly valuable resource.
* I have Susan’s checklist out on my desk to help me review my blog posts.
* You really helped me with how to organize my thoughts before writing.
* I liked how you gave us outside-the-box ideas.
* You really helped me by saying that not everyone can immediately write everything down right
* I would sign up for another class with you. Have you thought about offering a class about writing emails?
I’d like to thank the great students who made teaching this class such a pleasure!
This post was updated on April 25, 2010, and June 10, 2011.
Copyright 2010 by Susan B. Weiner All rights reserved