Boston Women in Finance gave me great feedback on my workshop “How to Write What People Will Read About Investments.” Before I share some their feedback with you, I’d like to thank all of the participants. Your energetic participation made it a very enjoyable workshop for me, too.
Here are some participant comments.
- “A very practical workshop! You’ll get tips you’ll use as soon as you return to the office.“
- “I truly learned a lot from this presentation. It was refreshing to have someone break down how to best reach people and to say it’s okay to write in simple short sentences.”
- “It’s always good to hear these reminders to get you back to the basics of effective writing. This seminar was a great way to refocus.”
- “The mapping technique was helpful. I will use this for brainstorming and helping with project plans and meetings.”
- “Susan’s ‘how to’ approach packed dozens of indispensable tips into 1 1/2 hours. Incredible!”
- “I believe the mapping exercise will help me organize my thoughts and overcome writer’s block and get past the first blank page or screen.”
Some of you said that you would prefer “More time; more opportunity for individual exercises.” I’m interested in creating longer, customized training sessions for corporate clients that would allow more interaction. I’m also for hire to present the one-and-one-half hour version I delivered to Boston Women in Finance.