White papers, articles, and investment commentary are great marketing tools. But it’s not easy for your firm’s experts to find the time—or maybe the skill—to turn their insights into compelling prose. I can help. I can interview your subject matter experts, review research materials, and write a piece your company can publish under its name. If you prefer, I can edit your draft. Or even teach you how to do it yourself.
You may benefit from my writing, editing, or training services if you are a marketer or communicator for
- Investment managers—especially if you’re marketing to financial advisors
- Wealth managers
- Vendors to any of the above
What you want to write–and how I can help
If you are bursting with ideas, I can turn them into
- White papers
- Market or investment performance commentary—commentary may be based on interviews or on attribution analysis and other materials provided by you
If you want to write a piece—or improve your draft—you have several options. You can hire me to
- Interview your experts and write your piece
- Turn source materials you provide into a polished piece
- Use a combination of methods 1 and 2
When you contact me, ask for the graphic of my typical writing process. You’ll get a better idea of how we can work together.
- Your content will attract a bigger audience because the value you provide will be highlighted in reader-friendly text.
- You receive your finished product quickly and on schedule. Having worked as a staff reporter for a weekly trade publication, I understand the importance of deadlines.
- You don’t have to explain yourself in endless detail because I understand your industry. I’m a CFA charterholder who can use language as a financial professional and a journalist.
Boost your writers’ skills
Want to help your subject-matter experts and writers deliver better content? Take advantage of my writing workshops. I’ve presented “How to Write Investment Commentary People Will Read” to CFA societies across the U.S. and Canada. I’ve also spoken about “Writing Effective Emails and Letters” and developed customized writing workshops for corporate clients.