https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/TOPPOSTS-e1538678784414.jpg 151 201 Susan Weiner, CFA https://www.investmentwriting.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/investmentwriting_logo_2016.png Susan Weiner, CFA2021-05-24 05:19:062022-08-25 15:41:12Top posts from 2021’s first quarter
Top posts from 2021’s first quarter
Check out my top posts from the first quarter!
They’re a mix of practical tips on communication (#1, #4), writing (#2), proofreading (#3), and marketing (#5)
My posts that attracted the most views during 2021’s first quarter:
- Discuss your mistakes like Warren Buffett
- 12 steps to rewrite long articles–This is a practical, step-by-step guide to rewriting long articles. I follow this process myself when fixing articles that clients send to me.
- MISTAKE MONDAY for January 25: Can YOU spot what’s wrong?
- How to influence, not argue, with people –This is a timely topic when opinions are so divided.
- Target a growing niche with a book as a marketing tool –This is a guest post by Amy Buttell, the author of Get Your Book Done in this Lifetime: A Financial Advisor’s 5-Step Guide to Writing a Book that Boosts Your Business.